Monday, July 25, 2011

Prayer Request

When you think of me, could you please specifically pray for these two things?

1) Please pray for my husband and I tomorrow (Tuesday, July 26) at 8:30 AM. This will be another BIG day and Kevin and I will need lots of wisdom.

2) Although I haven't ever mentioned the cost of adoption, it is considerable. This week we applied for our final grant. We are prayerful that one of the organizations will be able to assist us. We know God has guided and led us in this direction and we trust Him to provide.

There are several more personal prayer requests, but those are two I feel comfortable sharing at the moment.

Thank you so much for your prayers, support, and love. We have been overwhelmed by the kind response, encouragement, and prayers by so many of you. Thank you!

PS - Only 38 days until baby's due date! :)

1 comment: